Friday, April 12, 2013

Don't Let the Cover-Up Crew Throw You Off Track

I posted this at my other blog, http://sportsfraud.blogspot.com/, and I'm posting it here too, because the same concepts apply.

A word of warning to those of you who are new to the subject of game-fixing in college and professional sports, and to the subject of conspiracy theories in general. It's highly likely that I'm going to be attacked and ridiculed for making these allegations, and one reason why is that there are lots of agents out there whose job is to help cover up the fact that there's an ongoing epidemic of game-fixing in college and professional sports.

In the past when I've posted comments about this subject on newspaper web sites, I've been called "delusional" and given such insulting and ridiculous advice as, "Take your meds." But I'm not delusional, and I'm not on medication of any kind. I'm a retired newspaper reporter and editor, and I started out as a sports writer, so I have lots of experience with covering college sports and I've learned a lot through the years.

But the cover-up artists rarely address any of the issues I raise. Their job is to discredit the messenger, and thereby, they hope, to discredit the message.

Don't let them throw you off track. I can back up my allegations with sound logical arguments, and since they aren't able to offer anything substantive in response, they usually resort to name-calling.

The fixing of college and professional sports has been going on ever since the games began, and it's much worse today than ever before. But don't take my word for it. There's lots more about game-fixing at http://thefixisin.net/

Corruption far more serious than game-fixing goes on all the time. Prosecutors charge thousands of people with the crime of conspiracy every single day. Not everything that happens in the world is random. Sometimes it's the result of two or more people working together to bring about a desired result.

One of the biggest conspiracies of all is the conspiracy to convince you that there's no such thing as a conspiracy! That's why the mainstream media often try to cover up the truth by using the term "conspiracy theory," as though actual conspiracies never exist.

Here's a list of 33 "conspiracy theories" that turned out to be true:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=195848.0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
brussellsprout said...
This comment has been removed by the author.