Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Various Forms of Harassment

For the past 18 months, I have been relentlessly attacked and harassed by the FBI, or some government intelligence agency. Since they don't have the guts to come out and tell me who they are, I have to guess. I think the FBI is a good guess, because they are authorized by charter to operate in the United States, whereas the CIA is not.

That didn't stop the CIA from spying on American citizens in the 1960s, however. Operation Chaos was a program designed to destroy the ant-war movement. It was exposed in congressional hearings back in the 1970s, when Congress still had a few members who had not yet sold out to the "intelligence" agencies.

Certainly the most recent posts on this blog are more urgent, but the story of what happened to me should be of concern to you also because the objective of mind control is to turn you, your children and everyone else you care about in the whole, wide world into a microchipped, remote-controlled slave in the impending global fascist dictatorship, also known as the New World Order. See  this

And see these posts:

Gigantic Celestial Wrecking Ball Headed Toward Earth
Bizarre Masonic Atrocity Exposed, Part 1
Mind Control References in My Life
The Fugitive: From a Satanic Cult
References to Me in the Movies

I have been placed under illegal 24-hour surveillance in the "privacy" of my own home, zapped with microwaves and other electronic weapons, stalked by a gang of psychopaths everywhere I go, had my employment opportunities and relationships sabotaged, been betrayed by so-called "friends" and "family," and much, much more. All the people in my life have been co-opted to participate in this harassment campaign. If they don't agree to participate, they are not allowed to have contact with me.

One good thing about this, from my point of view, is that it makes it easy to identify the perps. By definition, anyone who is allowed to have contact with me is a perp. If they weren't, they wouldn't be allowed to associate with me.

Lately, they've been using TV and radio to harass me. For example, these "non-lethal" weapons are sometimes more accurately described as "slow kill" weapons, since they hasten the target's departure from this world. So the other night I was watching a basketball game on TV, and the announcer started talking about how one player was "killing them softly" with his shooting.

I've been reading a lot about the Jesuits' use of deception to rule the world secretly from Rome, so one day I was watching a football game on TV, and the announcer started talking about how one team was a "master of deception" for using a screen pass.

Little incidents like these are designed with me in mind, because they know I'm going to be watching certain games, and the announcers are prepared ahead of time to work these comments into the broadcast while I'm watching. It gives you an idea of the enormous power the FBI has to infiltrate your life. They never come right out and tell you anything, they just plant ideas in your head so you're aware that they're watching you.

No comments: