Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Bizarre Mind-Control Atrocity Exposed, Part 3

As I mentioned before, the people in charge of Operation Mindfuck apparently are not allowed to speak with me or write to me, so they use other methods to communicate. One of their favorites is the motion picture.

At the end of part 2 in this ongoing, multi-part series, I mentioned that Paula Wetzel and her husband were instrumental in my situation. Paula's husband, Mark, attended the University of Michigan journalism school when I was an undergraduate there, and he started me down one particular mind-control "treasure hunt" that revealed a lot.

One time Mark was telling me about his experiences as an intern at the daily newspaper in Racine, Wis. He kept repeating and emphasizing "Racine."

The name of the town stuck in my mind, and a few years later, I would visit that town with some of my so-called "friends." A few of my friends from Niles and I attended a Grateful Dead concert at Alpine Valley, which isn't too far from Racine. The day after the concert, we visited Racine, which is located on the Lake Michigan shoreline, not far from Milwaukee.

When we arrived, we went straight to the beach, where we walked around for a while. We also drove through the town, which didn't seem like much of a resort town to me. I didn't understand why my friends were so insistent that we visit Racine, but they seemed determined to do so, and that made it stick in my mind even more. It turned out to be a foreshadowing technique.

I believe that was in the summer of 1982, the year after the movie "Body Heat" was released. In that movie, William Hurt plays a character named Ned Racine, who falls for a femme fatale named Matty Walker, played by Kathleen Turner. Matty seduces Ned and enlists his help in murdering her husband, allegedly so they can inherit his money and live happily ever after. Except Matty frames Ned and skips town with all the dough.

If you haven't seen it, it's a terrific film noir, written and directed by University of Michigan graduate Lawrence Kasdan. But for me, it has special significance, and this is why the lead character's name is Ned Racine. Kasdan also directed The Big Chill, another film that's loaded with references to my situation. I believe he was chosen for this task because of our connection to the University of Michigan.

There are a number of references in "Body Heat" to my situation. I made some notes on them last year while watching the movie, but unfortunately, I'm writing this at the library, and I don't have the notes with me, so I'll just have to remember what I can off the top of my head.

About the time the film was released, my sister Mary Ann began to call me Matty. In the movie, Matty Walker switches identities, a common aspect of multiple personality disorder, with a high school classmate named Mary Ann Simpson. They were classmates together at Wheaton High School in Wheaton, Ill.

Wheaton College is one of the institutions that have taken a stand against Freemasonry. At one time, if not still today, it forbid its faculty from joining Masonic lodges.

Now let's look at some background on Freemasonry and see how it connects to the unfortunate Ned Racine. In 1826, Captain William Morgan of Batavia, N.Y., published an expose of Freemasonry, and he was subsequently murdered by Masons to punish him and to prevent him from speaking out any further.

Although no one was convicted of Morgan's murder, it was widely suspected that Masons killed him, and this resulted in 45,000 Masons quitting their lodges, leaving less than 10,000 practicing Masons. This spawned the Anti-Masonic Party, which was formed in upstate New York in 1828, and was the first third party in American national politics.

Many people feared the Masons, believing they were a powerful secret society that was trying to rule the country in defiance of republican principles. They were right. Other objections were to Freemasonry's links to the occult, witchcraft, and ceremonial magic.

Charles Finney, an evangelist who founded Oberlin College, condemned Freemasonry in his book, "The Character, Claims and Practical Workings of Freemasonry," published in 1879.
In the book, Finney reveals that a Mason named Henry L. Valance confessed to Morgan's murder in the summer of 1848 on his deathbed. The confession was taken down by Dr. John L. Emery of Racine County, Wis.

Morgan received the Royal Arch degrees in Western Star No. 33 of Le Roy, N.Y. Now I know why my father's middle name was Le Roy.

I saw "Body Heat" for the first time in the mid-1980s but did not notice the Racine reference
until last year when I was watching it again. And the full significance of that name escaped me until recently, when I read about Valance's confession in "Freemasonry" by Jack Harris.

As far as the references to my situation in "Body Heat," Ned Racine is played for a fool by Matty Walker, just as I was set up and played for a fool by my wife, Mary Pat Dowling. At one point, Ned's friend Oscar tries to warn him away from Matty, saying, "She's trouble Ned, major league trouble. She's poison. Watch yourself."

In another chilling scene, Ned says to Matty, "A man is going to die for no other reason than we want him dead. Let's not kid ourselves. He doesn't deserve it."

This was a bit of foreshadowing, because I am being slowly poisoned to death now (see "murder in progress," posted on this blog) "for no other reason than we want him dead." I have become a security risk for the mind controllers, so this terminal project is coming to an end.

In one scene, Ned is shown in Miami, where he is trying to set up an alibi for the murder, which happens some distance away in Florida. As he is walking to his car, a man dressed as a clown drives by, causing Ned to wince. The symbolism is that he is being "clowned" by Matty.

There are more examples from the film, but those are all I can think of right now. If I can find my notes, I'll try to post more examples later.

At any rate, calling my attention to the town of Racine, the character Ned Racine and the connection of the Capt. Morgan story to Racine County was the controllers' way of telling me, "This is what is going to happen to you, and these are the people who are responsible for doing it."

If it strikes you as bizarre that they would go to all that trouble just to fuck with my head, we are in total agreement. But you have to understand, that's how the Masons operate.

Read Part 4 here:
http://brussellsprout.blogspot.com/2008/02/bizarre-masonic-atrocity-exposed-part-4.html

2 comments:

oeagrus said...

It is interesting that the writer categorically states that Morgan was murdered by "THE MASONS", yet in the next paragraph says that no one was convicted of any crime. The truth is that no one knows what happened to him, and there have been reports that he ended up living in Canada. But I guess that a good sensational allegation beats the power of reason every time

brussellsprout said...

Actually, as I noted in my blog post, a Mason named Henry L. Valance CONFESSED to killing Morgan. That was documented in "Freemasonry" by Jack Harris, published in 1983. No one was convicted of the crime because the Masons controlled the judicial process, just as they do today.

Valance's confession is not a sensational allegation, it's a fact. Why do you think the Anti-Masonic Party was formed, because Masons are a bunch of good guys?
About 45,000 Masons quit their lodges after their "brothers" murdered Captain Morgan.