Sunday, February 17, 2008

Current State of the Atrocity

After writing 12 installments of the mind-control series, I feel like taking a break from all that ancient history and giving you an update on the current state of the atrocity.

Not a whole lot has changed since last July, when I posted "murder in progress." I am still being slowly poisoned to death by retail establishments in the South Bend area and southwestern Michigan. As far as I know, I am the only mind-control target being dealt with in this way.

To say the least, the level of corruption that would allow an atrocity like this to be perpetrated against an innocent American citizen is mind-boggling. If I could trust a lab to give me truthful results, I would attempt to find out what they're putting in my food and beverages, but there is absolutely no hope of this ever happening.

I suspect the chemical might be chlorine, which breaks down into the highly carcinogenic byproduct known as dioxin. It smells like chlorine, but there's no way I will ever find out from a lab test. That is how widespread is the influence of the national security state.

Essentially, everyone who comes into contact with me has a gun pointed at their head. In a sense, they're all accessories to murder, but I guess to them, it beats the heck out of getting targeted themselves.

What I am alleging is that almost all the products I buy at the grocery store are contaminated with a pesticide or some other toxic chemical. This has been going on for about a year and a half, and I am now starting to feel the effects. I feel strange pains in my internal organs, and my digestive system is starting to act up.

One of the prime examples is the soymilk I buy to pour on my breakfast cereal. For years, I had been buying 8th Continent soymilk, and until the food poisoning began, it always came with a cardboard lid that had a design on it. Now, when I unscrew the cap, there is a blank lid on it, as though the original one had been removed so the product could be tampered with.

I have tried driving 50 miles or more away from home to do my shopping, but it doesn't seem to matter, they're always ready for me. One of the reasons for this is that the controllers have been reading my mind for years. They see what my eyes see, hear what I hear and know what I am thinking at all times.

This phenomenon has been confirmed by other mind-control victims. John St. Clair Akwei described it in a lawsuit he filed against the National Security Agency, which is posted on the Internet. You can find it by searching for Akwei vs. NSA.

Here is an excerpt:

"For electronic surveillance purposes, electrical activity in the speech center of the brain can be translated into the subject's verbal thoughts. Remote neural monitoring can send encoded signals to the brain's auditory cortex, thus allowing audio communication direct to the brain (bypassing the ears). NSA operatives can use this to covertly debilitate subjects by simulating auditory hallucinations characteristic of paranoid schizophrenia.

"Without any contact with the subject, remote neural monitoring can map out electrical activity from the visual cortex of a subject's brain and show images from the subject's brain on a video monitor. NSA operatives see what the surveillance subject's eyes are seeing."

So, let's say a thought pops into my head that I will drive to a certain far-away town to do my grocery shopping. That would give the mind controllers a head start of up to an hour to be prepared for my visit. Since there are certain products that I tend to buy regularly, all they have to do is switch out a few of those products, and they can be fairly confident that I'll purchase at least SOME contaminated products when I do my shopping.

Who helps the NSA carry out its mind-control operations against a targeted individual?
According to Akwei, tens of thousands of persons in each area work as spotters and neighborhood/business place spies (sometimes unwittingly), following and checking on subjects who have been identified for covert control by NSA personnel.

Agents working out of offices can be in constant communication with spotters who are keeping track of the NSA's thousands of subjects in public. NSA agents in remote offices can instantly identify (using RNM) any individual spotted in public who is in contact with surveillance subject.

A distressing state of affairs, to put it mildly.

The technology possessed by our so-called "intelligence" agencies is far more advanced from the sanitized version publicized in the news media. I have personally witnessed some amazing things during the past year.

For one, they obviously have a great deal of control over the weather. They have the ability to intensify storms and even tornadoes. Hurricane Katrina certainly was created with the assistance of weather tampering.

I have seen a nice day turn into a cold, blustery, overcast day with no warning many times. Usually this happens when I try to play golf. Several times last fall, I checked the forecast and saw it called for a sunny day with temperatures in the 60s. Not ideal golf weather, but tolerable. But by the time I got to the course, the temperaure had plummeted abruptly, it suddenly got windy as hell, the sky became overcast and it started to rain.

Another strange phenomenon that has become apparent to me is their ability to control the actions of animals, especially birds. Since they have been trying to get me to kill myself for several years, one of their favorite tricks is to surround me with vultures. Last fall when I was on my way to play golf, I would invariably encounter vultures hovering over my car, and then again on the golf course.

One day I was playing with a guy I met at Paw Paw Lake golf course in Watervliet, Mich., and as the buzzards hovered overhead, I asked him, "Is that a buzzard or a hawk?" He said he thought it was a buzzard. Later, as I was walking from a green to the next tee, a hawk came flying overhead and landed in a tree, then started squawking at me, as if to say, "This is what a hawk looks like, dummy!"

I have had flocks of crows do the same thing. The mind-control technology sometimes drives them batty, and the entire flock will start squawking like hell when I walk by. Sometimes they even get violent. I've seen this in the news recently, where people talked about being attacked by aggressive birds, like in the Hitchcock movie, "The Birds."

Pets often act up around me. My brother, before he was poisoned to death, had a cat named Whitey. One day as I was driving over to my brother's house, I saw Whitey bolt from across the
street at full speed in front of my car so he could greet me at the door. Another time he walked into the room and used one of his front paws in an effort to stop me from typing something on the Internet that they didn't want me to type.

Military planes fly overhead and try to intimidate me when I'm reading something they don't like. Or the refrigerator will kick on at the precise instant that I'm reading something they want me to notice. Or maybe it will be a line from a movie on TV. Or a strange wind will blow through the ventilation system at the same instant that a thought pops into my head that they don't approve of.

My furnace makes strange clicking sounds, usually timed in such a way as to convey a message about something I'm reading. Or someone will turn on the shower in a neighboring apartment, and the plumbing will be tampered with in such a way that a deafening roar will emanate from the pipes, coinciding with a sentence I'm reading that relates somehow to mind control or another topic they don'l like me reading about, such as ritual abuse or satanism.

Every single day, dozens of times daily, people will slam their car doors at a time that coincides with something I'm reading or a line from a movie or a newscast. Hallway doors are also slammed with great regularity, usually timed in such a way as to convey a message to me.

For example, one time I was watching a movie, and one of the characters said, "His mother is the only one who ever loved him." At the exact instant that sentence was completed, a hallway door slammed so hard that it shook my apartment.

I also get a lot of rude treatment in restaurants, so I don't go out to eat very often anymore. The last time I did, my order was screwed up so badly that I had to send it back. Then, even the second version was so badly cooked, I could barely eat it.

Long, unexplained delays are common at fast-food restaurants. One time the party in front of me ordered $35 worth of food, waited for 10 minutes and then drove off. The drive-through window employee made a half-hearted apology for the delay, but it was obviously a set-up. Just another bogus excuse to annoy me.

Sometimes I wonder how they keep all this stuff secret. I guess the gun pointed at everyone's head explains a lot of it.

No comments: